1. Data Sufficiency: Structure & Format by Ayman Sadiq [Skill development]
Critical Reasoning Easy 4
- Erad: “I just heard that Southampton won the Premier League” Rakibul: “That can’t be true; they just got promoted to the Premier League last year” From the conversation above it can be inferred that ________________.
- All good drivers want to own an Alfa-Romeo, and all drivers who want to own an Alfa-Romeo are very passionate about cars; therefore, all drivers who are not passionate about cars are not good drivers. If the assumptions of the arguments above are true, then which of the following arguments must be true?
- All snails are slow. And all Citroen cars are slow. Therefore, I conclude that all snails are Citroens. The argument above is invalid because:
- Playing football under the sun can darken someone’s skin color. Yet a lot of people play football under the sun. The above statement resembles to which of the following?
- Shakib - “Only skillful players get to be a part of the IBA Football team” Ramim - “That’s not true; Mehedi is a skillful player and yet he isn’t a part of the IBA Football team” Ramim’s response implies that he incorrectly interpreted Shakib’s statement to mean that
- A green parrot, flying in the open sky, is beautiful, even if there is no one there to appreciate it. Logically, this statement would contradict with which of the following?
- Only the healthy plants can produce good quality fruits. Which of the following contradicts with the above statement?
- Sourodip thinks that he’s a good debater. But that’s not true since he didn’t get into the IBA debating team. The above argument is based on which of the following assumptions?
- Erad must be a businessman. This morning I saw him wearing a suit. The conclusion above is valid only if it is true that _______________.
- Nowadays it is very important to teach students to utilize their free time effectively. Therefore students should be taught different Extra Curricular Activities in school. Which of the following if true most weakens the argument above?