1. Data Sufficiency: Structure & Format by Ayman Sadiq [Skill development]
Critical Reasoning Easy 3
- All cars made by McLaren are fast. And all cars made by Porsche are fast. Therefore, we can conclude that all McLarens are Porsches. The argument above is invalid because:
- Yesterday I saw Ramim driving around the streets in a Formula 1 car while wearing racing overalls. He must be a Formula 1 driver. The conclusion above is valid only if it is true that _______________.
- Ramim: “I just heard that Nottingham Forest got relegated to the second division” Arka: “That can’t be true; they won the European Championship last season” From the conversation above it can be inferred that ________________.
- My villa in the Bahamas is beautiful, even if there is no one there to appreciate it. Logically, this statement would contradict with which of the following?
- Driving fast is dangerous. Yet a lot of people drive fast. The above statement resembles to which of the following?
- All good athletes want to win, and all athletes who want to win practice regularly; therefore, all athletes who do not practice regularly are bad athletes. If the assumptions of the arguments above are true, then which of the following arguments must be true?
- Nowadays it is very important to teach students to use the internet effectively. Therefore students should be taught about computer networking in school. Which of the following if true most weakens the argument above?
- Aanila thinks that she is a pure Arsenal fan. But the fact that she was unable to name the team captain proved that it was false. The above argument is based on which of the following assumptions?
- Only cars made by Peugeot are unreliable. Which of the following contradicts with the above statement?
- Ramim - “Only previous Ferrari owners have bought the limited edition Ferrari f12” Tabasser - “That’s not true; Erad owned a Ferrari before and yet he didn’t buy the limited edition Ferrari f12” Tabasser’s response implies that he incorrectly interpreted Ramim’s statement to mean that