1. Data Sufficiency: Structure & Format by Ayman Sadiq [Skill development]
Critical Reasoning Easy 2
- Nowadays it is very important to teach students to use computers effectively. Therefore students should be taught C++ programming in school. Which of the following if true most weakens the argument above?
- Shams - “Only tall players get to be a part of the IBA Basketball team” Zihan - “That’s not true; Rakibul is a tall player and yet he isn’t a part of the IBA basketball team” Zihan’s response implies that he incorrectly interpreted Shams’ statement to mean that
- All grasshoppers are green. And all parrots are green. Therefore, I conclude that all grasshoppers are parrots. The argument above is invalid because:
- Sourodip must be a cricket player. This morning I saw him holding a cricket bat. The conclusion above is valid only if it is true that _______________.
- Sadia: “I just heard that Arshia flunked out of University” Munna: “That can’t be true; she got straight A’s in college” From the conversation above it can be inferred that ________________.
- All ambitious businessmen want to be rich, and all businessmen who want to be rich work hard; therefore, all businessmen who do not work hard are not ambitious. If the assumptions of the arguments above are true, then which of the following arguments must be true?
- Only the rich become famous. Which of the following contradicts with the above statement?
- Naziba thinks she’s a good driver. But that is not true since she has had an accident every time she has attempted to drive a car. The above argument is based on which of the following assumptions?
- Smoking is bad for health. Yet a lot of people do it. The above statement resembles to which of the following?
- A classic white rose is beautiful, even if there is no one to appreciate it. Logically, this statement would contradict with which of the following?