1. Data Sufficiency: Structure & Format by Ayman Sadiq [Skill development]
Puzzle Hard 1
- Questions 1-5 The letters A, B, C, D, E, F and G, not necessarily in that order, are 7 consecutive integers from 1 to 10. Relationship between these numbers is as follows: D is 3 less than A. B is the middle term G is greater than F, and F is as much less than B as C is greater than D. The fifth integer is?
- Which integer is as much less than G as A is as much larger than F?
- If A = 7 then the sum of E and G is?
- What is the difference between A and F?
- The greatest possible value of C is how much greater than the smallest possible value of
- Questions 6-10 Kazi Raihan, a duty officer is making up an assignment roster for three paramedic teams. Each team will be assigned to exactly one of three sectors of the city: Sector 1, Sector 2 or Sector 3. Each team will consist of two of the following paramedics: Bari, Sayeeda, Sadman, Faisal, Tasman and Nafee. Each paramedic will be on exactly one team. Sadman, Tasman, and Nafee have each completed a special emergency0driver training program; Bari, Sayeeda, and Faisal have not. Bari, Sayeeda, and Sadman each have at least three years of job experience; Faisal, Tasman, Nafee do not. The duty officer must observe the following restrictions in making up the assignment roster: Each team must include at least one paramedic who has completed the special emergency-driver training program. Each team must include at least one paramedic who has at least three years of job experience. Bari must be assigned either to Sector 1 or to Sector 2. Which of the following must be true?
- Which of the following is a complete and accurate list of the paramedics whom the duty officer can assign to be Nafee’s partner?
- If Sayeeda is assigned to Sector 2, which of the following must be true?
- The duty officer CANNOT make an acceptable roster that assigns
- If Tasman is assigned to Sector 3, which of the following must be true?