1. Data Sufficiency: Structure & Format by Ayman Sadiq [Skill development]
Puzzle Easy 5
- Question 1-5 Five educational films A, B, C, D, & E are to be shown to a group of students. The films are to be shown in a particular order, which conforms to the following conditions: A must be shown earlier than C. B must be shown earlier than D. E should not be the fifth film shown. Which among the following is an acceptable order for showing the educational films?
- In case C is shown earlier than E, which among the following will hold true?
- If D is to be shown earlier than A, then for which among the following is there exactly one position from first through fifth in which it can be scheduled to be shown?
- Which among the following is a pair of films that CANNOT both be shown earlier than E?
- If D and E are shown as far apart from each other as possible, all of the following Could be true EXCEPT -
- Questions 6-10 Six arms negotiators, Tasmiah, Arshia, Nusrat, Shenjuti, Sourodip and Tishad – are to be seated at a round table to discuss disarmament. There are exactly six chairs around the table. Each negotiator sits facing the centre of the table and is directly opposite a negotiator across the table. The seating arrangement is subject to the following restrictions: Tishad cannot sit next to Nusrat Sourodip cannot sit next to Tasmiah Shenjuti must sit next to Tasmiah If Shenjuti sits next to Sourodip on Sourodip’s right side, who must sit next to Shenjuti on Shenjuti’s right side?
- Which of the following is an acceptable sequence of negotiators around the table?
- If Tasmiah sits next to Nusrat, which of the following is a complete and acceptable list of those who can sit next to Nusrat or Nusrat’s other side?
- If Tishad sits next to Tasmiah and Sourodip sits next to Shenjuti, which of the other negotiators must sit next to Sourodip?
- If Tishad sits directly across the table from Arshia, who must sit on either side of Nusrat?