1. Data Sufficiency: Structure & Format by Ayman Sadiq [Skill development]
Puzzle Easy 4
- Questions 1-5 A shopkeeper is preparing gift boxes of candy. Each box will contain exactly two kinds of hard candy to be selected from F, G and H, and exactly three kinds of soft candy to be selected from P, Q, R, S and T, with the following restrictions: G cannot be in the same box as T P cannot be in the same box as S Q cannot be in the same box as T If G is included in a gift box, which of the following is a kind of candy that must also be included?
- If H is not included in a particular gift box, any of the following kinds of candies can be included EXCEPT
- Which of the following kinds of candies must be included in each of the gift boxes?
- If T is included in a gift box, the box must also include which of the following kinds of candy?
- In a gift box that contains an acceptable assortment of candies, which of the following substitutions will always result in another acceptable assortment?
- Questions 6-10 Exactly seven swimmers – Tabasser, Ramim, Mehedi, Shams, Rakibul, Eradul and Zihan participate in and finish all of a series of swimming races. There are no ties for any position at the finish of any of the races. Zihan always finishes somewhere ahead of Ramim Ramim always finishes somewhere ahead of Mehedi Either Tabasser finishes first and Rakibul finishes last, or Shams finishes first and Eradul or Mehedi finishes last. If in a race Zihan finishes fifth, which of the following must be true?
- If in a race Tabasser finishes first, Zihan can finish no lower than
- If in a race Shams finishes second, which of the following can be true?
- If in a race Shams finishes sixth and Mehedi finishes fifth, which of the following can be true?
- If in a a race Tabasser finishes second and Mehedi finishes fifth, which of the following must be true?