1. Data Sufficiency: Structure & Format by Ayman Sadiq [Skill development]
Puzzle Easy 3
- Questions 1-5 A map representing countries R, S, W, X, Y, and Z is to be drawn. Adjacent countries cannot be the same color on the map. The only countries adjacent to each other are as follows: R, S, X and Y are each adjacent to W X is adjacent to Y R and S are each adjacent to Z Which of the following is a pair of countries that must be different in color from each other?
- If X is the same color as Z, then it must be true that
- Which of the following is a pair of countries that can be the same color as each other?
- Which of the following countries can be the same color as W?
- If the fewest colors are used and one of the countries is the only one of a certain color, that country could be
- Questions 6-10 Five persons are sitting in a line. One of the two persons, at the farthest ends, is sharp, the other one is fair. An overweight person is sitting to the right of a feeble person. A tall person is to the left of the fair person and the feeble person is sitting between the sharp and overweight persons. The tall person is at which place counting from right?
- Which of the following depicts the person to the left of feeble person?
- Which of the following persons is sitting in the middle?
- To whose left is the overweight person sitting?
- If the fair person and overweight person swap their positions, and so do the tall and feeble persons, then who will be sitting to the left of the feeble person?