1. Data Sufficiency: Structure & Format by Ayman Sadiq [Skill development]
Puzzle Easy 2
- Questions 1-4 Ayman Sadiq, a manager who has exactly four projects – F, G, H, and I – to undertake in a given month has made the following determinations: F has priority over G H has priority over I If one project has priority over another, the project with priority must be started earlier than the other one. Given only the determination above, each of the following is a possible sequence in which the four projects could be started EXCEPT:
- If each of the projects takes equally long to complete, it must be true that
- There would be exactly one order in which the four projects would have to be started if it were determined that
- Which of the following pairs of additional determinations would NOT conflict with the priorities initially determined?
- Questions 5-10 Ishmam Chowdhury, the manager of a commercial printing firm is scheduling exactly six jobs – P, Q, S, T, W, and X – for a particular week, Monday through Saturday. Each job can be completed in one full day. The jobs must be scheduled according to the following conditions: P must be printed sometime before S is printed. T must be printed on the day immediately before or the day immediately after the day on which X is printed. W must be printed on Thursday. Any of the following could be printed on Saturday EXCEPT
- If Q is printed on Wednesday, which of the following could be true?
- If X is printed on Monday, which of the following must be true?
- If P is printed on Tuesday, which of the following must be true?
- If T is printed on Tuesday, any of the following could be true EXCEPT
- If Q is printed on Friday, which of the following must be true?